• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Sky Map: Solves arguments, oh and its a fantastic app!

P

projectxmatt

This application works wonderfully. Has helped me many of times. Example at a friendly cook out, bunch of people sitting around all of us happen to look up and start pointing out different constellations. When two friends get into an argument over what one of them is. Being the only person at the table with an android powered device I whip out my phone launch the application aim it at the constellation and settled the argument right then and there (it was Orion). That's just one example. Let me give another example for those romantic types. Sitting out side on a date gazing at the stars and girl asks I wonder which stars make up which constellations. You all should know the story from here, whip out my trusty phone aim it in the direction and while romantically gazing at the stars we glance at my phone to know exactly what we are looking at. All in all, this application works wonders!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones