1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root google talk apk

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lajess34, Aug 13, 2011.

1. lajess34

lajess34 Lurker
    None

Aug 8, 2011
    I have tried everywhere to find google talk apk for my devour and can't find anything can someone please help me! I didn't know when I rooted my phone I needed google talk to download from the android market. I would really like to use the android market again! It seems like everytime I post a thread on here no one cares about my dilemia so someone prove me wrong. -thanks in advance

Advertisement

2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy
    lajess34,

I saw (and moved) your other thread re. this along with this thread to the all-things-root sub-forum. I'm guessing you deleted the .apk files instead of freezing them or renaming them?

I don't own a Moto Devour, but if you are looking for the Google Talk .apk files, I would suggest a simple Google search. I would think you'd need to find / match the version that is compatible with your particular Android version.

Hopefully, one of the good folks here will step-up and either provide you with a link to suggest a solution for you.

Take care and good luck!

lajess34 likes this.
  3. lajess34

lajess34 Lurker
    None

Aug 8, 2011
    Unfortunetly I have not found the right apk files for my phone I really need google talk!

4. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy
    I assume you found this link:

Google Talk .apk's - xda-developers

and I see you already posted in this thread:

http://androidforums.com/fascinate-support-troubleshooting/262714-anyone-have-google-talk-apk-i-can-download.html

It may be that one of the above .apk files will work for you...I was most worried about Android version issues. I would think that if you found a version that matches what you are running, it should work okay.

Good luck.