• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Tasks list

there is an app in the market called gtasks. I use it all the time. It syncs with google tasks and works great.

I use gtask as well, but it's very plain and aesthetically unpleasing. Sure it gets the job done, but could be better. But more interestingly, the dev team at Astrid emailed me today and said that as soon as Google releases the API for Tasks they're going to incorporate the ability for Astrid to synch with Google tasks. I can't wait for that.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
This is horseshit...I haven't been time bombed yet but if I do (and I sense that I will cuz on the website there were several mentions of, "get the free version to ensure complete compatibility" and a "buy" button at the bottom. This is why I hate RTM and, if I can't avoid it, why I will dump gtasks...telling you it's FREE! and then after you install you find out ya gotta pay at some point.
No thanks...I'll wait for Astrid to complete their compatibility issues with Google and get Astrid. That's the only one I'd buy.
I told those cockgobblers I like Micheal Bolton!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones