1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Google Voice 0.4.2.13 Issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sae160, Feb 12, 2011.

1. sae160

sae160 Newbie

I'm having major issues with the notifications in the latest version of google voice (0.4.2.13). I need to manually refresh from the app just to receive new messages. If I am not expecting a message, sometimes it takes 8-12 hours before I even realize someone has sent me an SMS.

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of the previous version (I believe it is 0.4.2.8) so I can see if that one works better?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. copestag

copestag Android Expert

I had that problem for a while now using that version....... unless I manually check all the time it can take days to get messages...... what makes it worse is I rarely get a text message (maybe 8-10 a month) but when I do theyre usually pretty important...... Ive pretty much given up on GV and just gonna eat the 15 cents for the few messages I get every month

3. sae160

sae160 Newbie

At this point, I am all in on google voice to the point that most people use my google voice number as my mobile number. Jettisoning it now is not an option. I guess I will have to hope for better luck with future versions.

4. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

I have that version in my Titanium Backup list. I'll restore and send you a PM with the location where you can download the .apk file.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews