• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google voice for everyone!*

I hadn't heard about Google Voice before yesterday, sent in a request and got it in about 2 hours for my other email. Just checked my ASU email, and they had already sent me another invite, so I have a spare invite if anyone wants it.

I guess the first person to respond to my post?

I've been looking for an invite forever. I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
it doesn't give me an option to send invites? or does it? can't find it...though this is all new and is a lot to sort through.

When you get an option to send out an invitation, there will be a new box ("invite someone" or something along that line) on the left hand side of your Google voice in-box page. I've had it a week now and I've yet to be given an option to invite someone.

Upvote 0
I hadn't heard about Google Voice before yesterday, sent in a request and got it in about 2 hours for my other email. Just checked my ASU email, and they had already sent me another invite, so I have a spare invite if anyone wants it.

I guess the first person to respond to my post?

Go Sun Devils! :D The baseball team is a rockin'! I think our team goes to win the CWS.

Upvote 0
I don't know if this works but you can sign up at Australia Mail - Please Log In For A Free Australia Email Account to get an @australia.edu email.

After you sign up for the email and confirm your alternative email you get this message:

An administrator is reviewing your account for approval. Due to increased demand there may be a delay in approving your email account, priority is however given to users who donate $20.00 or more for this service. To donate, please click the donate button to the left.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones