• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Voice Frustration

Rosen27

Lurker
Apr 22, 2010
Before I even got my Droid I was sending numerous requests for google voice invites to google on all my email accounts, I never received one. I then bought a droid and set up a new account to use with the phone thinking I would be more likely to receive one sinse I had a google phone, but still no invite. I have nothing to offer in return except for total apperciation and thanks toward you, but if anyone could please send me an invite, it would be EXTREMELY appreaciated.

Thanks a bunch! Quick question though. How do I obtain invites so I can send them to other people?

I dunno. I've had google voice for a loooong time, I signed up for an invite shortly after it was announced. I recently saw online people asking for invites, and glanced at my account, noticing that I had some now. I assume it'll take a bit.

I only have one left, and I want to save that for a friend of mine.

Reactions: Rosen27
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones