1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Google voice search (jellybean 4.1) not working

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by FrostBurn876, Jan 15, 2013.

1. FrostBurn876

FrostBurn876 New Member

Jan 15, 2013
    I have a STOCK International HTC One S running Android 4.1.1 downloaded OTA.
    Google Voice Search in Google Now was working perfectly for a couple of weeks but now ceases to work, instead now just says "Didn't catch that, Please say again" when i touch the microphone icon. I use Nova Launcher. Please Help...
    I have checked everything (e.g clearing caches, uninstalling updates etc.) but to no avail. I do not want to have a factory reset.: :(:thinking::mad:

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello FrostBurn876 and welcome to Android Forums. Often after a major update on a phone there are things that just don't work like they should. I would recommend doing a battery pull boot up to see if that doesn't set things right.
    A factory reset is most often recommended after a major update... just to set things right. When I got ICS on my Rezound.. I tried this and that to fix my little nagging problems. I finally gave up and did a factory reset. It's a bit of a hassle but it fixed all of my problems. Best of luck to you and thanks for using these forums.

Granite1 likes this.
Tags: