• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Voice

eL777

Nov 2, 2009
Hey, I have already read several posts about people needing/requesting invites including myself and with the droid about to hit the shelves I figured it would be good for all you guys out there with extra invites to share the love so we all can enjoy the benefits of google voice, and as soon as I get my invites (still waiting from google), I can share mine with others who need it in this thread. So please if anyone has any extras please send them to people (including me! ;)) that are requesting in this thread because I really want to use google voice when I get my droid on Friday and I believe others would like too as well. :p Thanks!

-eL

been loving my Droid, but I think GV will be a better voicemail system than VZW's, especially since I don't really want to pay $2.99 for visual voicemail ... and I'd love to see what else it can do. If anyone's got an invite left, my eMail is J@Wormtown.org ... unless there's some benefit to being invited through your gmail account, in which case, my username on this forum @ gmail.com would be better.

Upvote 0
Here is the link ...

https://services.google.com/fb/forms/googlevoiceinvite/

Google Voice invitation request

Please leave your name and email below, and we'll send you an invitation to join Google Voice in the near future. We are aggressively moving through the invitation requests and anticipate that it will be a short wait before you receive your invitation.
Please note that Google Voice is only available for sign up in the US.

• Name *
  • Email *

This email address will only be used to inform you about when you will be able to sign up and will not be collected or used for any marketing purposes.
Learn more about Google Voice.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones