1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

google voice

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fylpee, Apr 14, 2012.

1. fylpee

fylpee Member

I'm having a hard time integrating my google voice messages into my inbox. Anyone know how I can fix this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rickinfl

Rickinfl Member

What Exactly are you trying to do?

3. fylpee

fylpee Member

to have text messages into my inbox & not my email or having to opening the google voice app to retrieve them

4. Rickinfl

Rickinfl Member

I'm not understanding you..... You are saying: You want your text messages to go into your Inbox?, BUT not your email or voice app?

What Inbox?

5. fylpee

fylpee Member

correct and my sms inbox

6. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

wont happen google voice services does not work with ur phone's sms inbox its 2 different services.

7. Hirogen

Hirogen Newbie

I use GV with my Esteem. In the GV app, go to your settings and then sync and notifications. In that menu, there's an option to receive text messages via the google voice app or via the messaging app. Select the second one. To stop your texts from being forwarded to your email, go to this link and uncheck "forward text messages to my email".

Hope this helps!

8. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

dosnt help if he has to buy the app hes trying to do it the easy way lol

9. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

my apologies i thought u were talking about ip groove sorry for some reason anyways yes google voice is free but there are apps out there that let u use it in a different way.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews