• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Wallet (extra $5)

sequre

Mar 11, 2010
Am i the only one thats kind of bent out of shape for not receiving the additional $5 for the provisioning errors they were having a couple weeks ago? I mean, my wife and I actually use the service (and did have trouble adding funds during that time). It seems like even the people that never have made a transaction received the extra money. (Bringing their total to $15).

I know its only $5, but it's the principal. Also i'm poor.

Am i the only one thats kind of bent out of shape for not receiving the additional $5 for the provisioning errors they were having a couple weeks ago? I mean, my wife and I actually use the service (and did have trouble adding funds during that time). It seems like even the people that never have made a transaction received the extra money. (Bringing their total to $15).

I know its only $5, but it's the principal. Also i'm poor.

Is this what Google told you when you contacted them? I would call and speak to someone else if so!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones