1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Google wallet on GN2 frustrated need help.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MamaCatelin, Dec 25, 2012.

1. MamaCatelin

MamaCatelin Member

Nov 21, 2011
    Domesticated mother and wife.
    Oklahoma
    When purchasing apps I have always been able to bill them to my account. When I got my galaxys2 it had Google wallet on it and I was still able to bill them to my account. I just got a galaxy note 2 and I have not been able to purchase apps on it at all. Whenever I try to purchase an app it only gives me the option to use google wallet when I click purchase it says its processing and then it cancels. I get a confirmation to my email and then I get a cancellation email shortly after. So i tried to download the Google wallet app to see if maybe there was something I hadn't done yet and it says (google wallet is not yet supported by this device).. So how the heck am I supposed to purchase apps. Putting them on a credit card is not an option. I am pretty annoyed about this since I use my phone as a book when I have downtime at work. Has anyone had experience with this?? I really need some help. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

2. FrancisJ

FrancisJ Active Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Male
    Amarillo, Texas
    If you are using a debit card try contacting the bank, i had a simlar problem. when i try purchasing apps it will go through and ill get email but app never downloaded and it cancel a min later. After emailing Google sever times they told me to contact bank. Amarillo national bank said Google play store had been blocked for security reasons and that every time i needed to purchase something i would have to call them to approve it. Luckily i had a 2nd bank account with Wells, i added that card and it worked like a charm. So i guess some banks have blocked Google purchases.