• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google wallet on GN2 frustrated need help.

When purchasing apps I have always been able to bill them to my account. When I got my galaxys2 it had Google wallet on it and I was still able to bill them to my account. I just got a galaxy note 2 and I have not been able to purchase apps on it at all. Whenever I try to purchase an app it only gives me the option to use google wallet when I click purchase it says its processing and then it cancels. I get a confirmation to my email and then I get a cancellation email shortly after. So i tried to download the Google wallet app to see if maybe there was something I hadn't done yet and it says (google wallet is not yet supported by this device).. So how the heck am I supposed to purchase apps. Putting them on a credit card is not an option. I am pretty annoyed about this since I use my phone as a book when I have downtime at work. Has anyone had experience with this?? I really need some help. Thanks in advance.

If you are using a debit card try contacting the bank, i had a simlar problem. when i try purchasing apps it will go through and ill get email but app never downloaded and it cancel a min later. After emailing Google sever times they told me to contact bank. Amarillo national bank said Google play store had been blocked for security reasons and that every time i needed to purchase something i would have to call them to approve it. Luckily i had a 2nd bank account with Wells, i added that card and it worked like a charm. So i guess some banks have blocked Google purchases.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones