• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Wave Discussion

Google wave is really only beneficial if you have others that you will be working with that also have google wave. (at least that is my understanding.) It is for collaboration so it would be GREAT (for example) for the phandroid writers. They could work together on an article and edit in real time while they can have a side box for chatting about what they want to do. It isn't so much like the voice and mail where they benefit the individual even if no one else on earth has an account. Those who have the wave can correct me if I'm wrong. (It definitely won't hurt my feelings.)

Upvote 0
No, you're absolutely right. That's why I'm gonna save the last few that I have. But no one is really using it... and honestly, I can't even connect online with it right now. I can send invites, but I can't use it.

It would be wonderful for collaboration. I would love this for my class that I'm taking online... but right now, it's just another window I keep open. It's not all that useful.

Upvote 0
No, you're absolutely right. That's why I'm gonna save the last few that I have. But no one is really using it... and honestly, I can't even connect online with it right now. I can send invites, but I can't use it.

It would be wonderful for collaboration. I would love this for my class that I'm taking online... but right now, it's just another window I keep open. It's not all that useful.

When you receive an invitation, does that give the new person a number of invitations to give out?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones