• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google website not showing recent searches

this is what i mean

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-10-18-35-07-562_mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-10-18-35-07-562_mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 52
Upvote 0
I have a Xiaomi,(well 2 models) but I don't understand what you mean by signed out of Google.

I don't use the Mi Browser (I never agreed to it when first opened).

Is that the Mi / Xiaomi stock browser or Chrome?

I'll probably be able to find why in the Settings somewhere, there's lots of them, but not at the moment.

Upvote 0
it works when I am signed in to my Google account but not when I am signed out.

That's how it is here.

it should show what my recent searches are when not signed in but something seems to be making it not appear strange

I wouldn't expect Google to know my recent searches and search history if I wasn't signed in, unless it was somehow psychic and could read my mind.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
I have a Xiaomi,(well 2 models) but I don't understand what you mean by signed out of Google.

I don't use the Mi Browser (I never agreed to it when first opened).

Is that the Mi / Xiaomi stock browser or Chrome?

I'll probably be able to find why in the Settings somewhere, there's lots of them, but not at the moment.

when you go to google.com or uk version in the search bar if you type something in a little clock appears next to what you have searched for that's what i mean

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones