1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Google's Larry Page: Steve Jobs is 'rewriting history' by saying Android came after the iPhone

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by IOWA, Jul 10, 2010.

1. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants

Dec 2, 2009
    Network Admin
    Chicago

Advertisement

2. Brinkley1988

Brinkley1988 Well-Known Member

That's funny.

In fact since the iphone said it would never support flash, I decided never to use it. Android is a open project, it cool and more than excellent! I love it!

3. ari-free

ari-free Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    " but it's also an equally slight distortion... it looked nothing like the OS we know and love today"

so what? The Android of tomorrow (Gingerbread?) most likely won't look like the Android of today.

4. tcope

tcope Well-Known Member

May 19, 2010
    Sandy, UT
    Jobs: "they decided to compete with us -- we didn't go into the search business"

Um.... so?

If someone can do it better, we shouldn't they? Apple... feel _free_ to develop a better search engine.

I guess anyone who makes a computer, a phone, a music player, a video player, etc. is just trying to copy Apple. Not that Apple ever gets into the same biz as anyone else.

Sheezzzz

5. ari-free

ari-free Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Apple is welcome to bring their apps to Android. Google, on the other hand, can't bring their apps to iphone. That's not competing on the merits.

6. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2010
    Button Moon
    I much prefer android phone as they will do everything as well if not better than an iphone, also they don't get something like 100% mark up because of the brand