• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google's Pixel sales doubled compared to last year

Bullshit. All the issues they had with the xl 2 display. The pixel 1 launch was a better release. Like the CEO of Google is going to admit in an interview that sales suffered lol

The display issue was way overblown by tech media. Not something the average consumer notices or cares about. Also, it's illegal for Google to lie about sales numbers.

Upvote 0
Not going to lie I was worried about the issues. But 3 months of owning one it's the best phone I have ever owned my miles. The issues we're overblown.

I agree. I've owned my Pixel 2 for 3 months and have had no problems. I was originally concerned with Bluetooth issues connecting with Subaru Starlink but I connected first try and every day since. I found almost all of the trouble claims were false and totally blown out of proportion.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones