1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Got (2) without pre orders Thanks Gamestop

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jdbaker82, Dec 23, 2011.

1. jdbaker82

jdbaker82 Well-Known Member

It took a lot of dedication and driving time (8 hours) but I was able to get my hands on one for myself and one for my Dad yesterday. Out of the 16 Gamestop stores within 100 miles of me they all only got a couple in and most had to go to pre orders except for the two I happened to call at the right time when they first opened their shipment and two nice gentleman were able to hold them for me since I was driving from so far they said they would lol

I live in Baltimore, MD and went North to Cherry Hill, NJ then later that evening South to California, MD!

https://picasaweb.google.com/117894724154769350739/DropBox?authuser=0&feat=directlink

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. RoscoeDpG

RoscoeDpG Member

damn u earned those lol

3. rsarno

rsarno Thank Me, Im Irish!

was thinking the same thing! I called the gamestop about 2mi from my home, they had none, so i ordered online lol

4. dougb225

dougb225 Lurker

Thanks Gamestop. Had one ordered at Office Depot but they kept changing my delivery date so I called a Gamestop today to see if they had any that were not pre-ordered. The very first one I called had one. I asked if they would hold it for me. The manager told me he would hold it for an hour then it going to be sold. Got there an hour later and got it. When I checked out the manager told me that 10 people came in asking if they had any extras. I thought I was not going to have it for Christmas. It pays to call around.

5. rsarno

rsarno Thank Me, Im Irish!

you are right! Im such a lazy shopper lol.

welcome to the forum btw

6. jdbaker82

jdbaker82 Well-Known Member

Indeed it does but you have to do something to initiate some conversation with the person who answers the phone that's the only chance you have at getting them to hold it.

7. dougb225

dougb225 Lurker

Yes you do. I had to beg for them to save it for me. They did not want to do it.

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Forum

The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 processor.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews