• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Got a bricked phone or not using your L70??

chevanlol360

Android Expert
Oct 28, 2011
new york
If you have a bricked L70 or no longer wish to use your L70 for whatever reasons, i'd like you to consider sending the device to me for development purposes. I get messages every now and then asking if i'll ever do a ROM or other things for the L70 and the answer is sure, if i can get my hands on the device lol. I'm not financially able to purchase the L70 nor do i have any desire to purchase it because its not exactly a phone i wish to purchase for personal use & i dont exactly purchase phones just to develop for them. So if you have a rusty L70 but somewhat functioning/revive-able i'd appreciate it if anyone would send it to me so that i can further develop for this device thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones