• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got a great deal on sdcard from Amazon!

sadielynn

Android Enthusiast
May 3, 2011
Michigan
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share this awesome (i hope) deal i got on an sd card from Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004H8FTCK/ref=mp_s_a_6?qid=1317527264&sr=8-6

Basically, I got a 16gb class 10 Patriot sd card...for free :)

Already a good deal at around $28 (reg. $60)
Then I signed up for the Amazon Visa card (which I plan on *never*using) , which gave me a $30 instant gift card
Then I signed up for a free month trial of Prime (which I will cancel as soon as I receive the item) , which gave me free 2 day shipping

I've read mixed reviews about the Patriot brand, but more good than bad, so I'm not too worried. I mean, can't beat free, right?

Just thought I'd share my little bargain hunting triumph in case anyone else is as financially challenged as I am and looking for a new sdcard.

I guess I should also mention that I got the tip about the $28 card from a post somewhere on one of these boards, but it was in a mix of search results on an unrelated topic, so I'm not sure of that persons username, or even which board it came from, but credit where credit is due and all...

(mods-if it's inappropriate to post this here, please move or delete :))

Reactions: Petrah
^LMAO.

Yeah, sadielynn has been participating here for months and just now decided to spam us with ads.:rolleyes: Geezus, bigpat, not cool. A good portion of the posts in this forum when the V first came out were "here's a great deal on this and this and this...". Why don't you go back and attack all those people too?

Upvote 0
After reading sadielynn's post,it is apparent that she was only trying to be helpful and inform everybody of the amazing deal that she got on the sd card(something that she has needed for a couple of months now,but couldn't afford) so that anybody that needed one in this failing economy could maybe now do so. I personally don't consider this spamming,but instead see it as someone who is so excited that she finally got the sd card she has so desperately wanted and needed that she had to let everybody else know so they could take advantage of such a great deal if they so desired.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones