• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Got a refurb (#3) due to infamous bootloop problems; it lasted 10 min before same problem

rfox54

May 28, 2010
Dallas
Original phone and first refurb were Amoled, this one was not; so no common ground there.

Tried 2 batteries; so it was not 'hot' batteries.

No SD card inserted and no apps installed; so it is not a memory problem.

Drove to Verizon store so they could witness it; and got phone #2 reactivated since #3 was not up to the task. So in 3 days I get to see if #4 is any better.

As much as I love this phone (when it is working), I am ready for a dual core LTE phone that kicks butt so I can upgrade and reduce my frustration level.

Original phone and first refurb were Amoled, this one was not; so no common ground there.

Tried 2 batteries; so it was not 'hot' batteries.

No SD card inserted and no apps installed; so it is not a memory problem.

Drove to Verizon store so they could witness it; and got phone #2 reactivated since #3 was not up to the task. So in 3 days I get to see if #4 is any better.

As much as I love this phone (when it is working), I am ready for a dual core LTE phone that kicks butt so I can upgrade and reduce my frustration level.

Yeah if you end up with problems again, maybe you'll get lucky and get upgraded to an Inc2. Have been hearing stories lately of some people getting that deal. Never know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones