1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Got a second back order email from bestbuy..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by edward90, Dec 24, 2011.

1. edward90

edward90 Well-Known Member

I got a second backorder email today..its the same as the first one I got last week..wtf going on? My credit card was charged on the 5th..is this even legal?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Gatman

Gatman Android Enthusiast

What color/size? The grey 32gb is still showing in stock right now, so I'm guessing you either ordered champagne or 64gb.

3. rsarno

rsarno Thank Me, Im Irish!

any update on this from OP?

4. edward90

Yes I ordered the champagne..should I switch? I mean I like the champagne but if it means I won't get it til february id gladly make the switch to grey.

5. rdalev

rdalev Android Enthusiast

6. GatorsUF

GatorsUF Well-Known Member

I ordered the Gray 32gb yesterday from BB. It does say 0-1 days but I wouldn't hold my breathe on a tracking number tomorrow. The BB rep I talked to after I ordered it said UPS isn't going to be shipping any BB packages until Tuesday.

On top of that there is still a chance that they allowed people to order them by accident, they may not have the tablets to fill these orders. Android Police said that page might have been given to people who had their preorders cancelled by accident and that they didn't release it on the main site for a reason.

I am hoping not to hear anything tomorrow (probably bad news if I do) and get a tracking number on Tuesday.

P.S. I still have high hopes because I would think they would have shut that page down by now if it was a mistake. No way it slipped through the cracks, even on a holiday.

7. edward90

According to best buy rep...the metallic grey is no longer available ...checked amazon ..it say ships 4 to 7 weeks ..wtf?

8. rsmin

rsmin Well-Known Member

Edward90, Did you have an order in with Best Buy?

9. rsmin

rsmin Well-Known Member

Edward90, Sorry, I meant did you ever order the dark gray?

10. edward90

I just kept the champagne order I originally placed in november ..they charged my credit card already ..but if I dont get it before my next billing cycle I will be raising hell with best buy..pretty sure its not legal to pay interest on services not rendered

11. rsmin

rsmin Well-Known Member

Yep, the Champagne I pre-ordered with Amazon on Day 1 back in Novemenber is still showing a 1-11 Delivery date. That's one good thing about Amazon they don't post the entire amount against your card till it ships. I think they charge $1 just to make sure the card is active.

12. edward90

Im going to do some research tomorrow ..cant believe that's legal..

13. houtx1

houtx1 Newbie

Ordered mine from BB on 12/25, got the shipping confirmation and tracking number yesterday. Chose expedited shipping, should arrive tomorrow. :)

Asus-Transformer Prime TF201 Tablet with 32GB Memory-Gray-TF201-B1-GR

Model Number: TF201-B1-GR

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Forum

The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 processor.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews