• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Got an app alert for an overdue payment but now I can't find it!

Josie4077

Lurker
Nov 30, 2021
I got a notification of an overdue payment, but then I accidentally swiped the notification away, and now I can't find where it came from.

I turned on my notification history, but it only started tracking after the icon was gone.

The icon was 3 or 4 different sized dots. I looked through everything, but I can't find it anywhere.

what phone do you have? turn on notification history? on my z fold 3, the notification history is always on. there is no toggle to turn it on or off. i can have it show for only the most recent,, most frequent, blocked, or all.

if anything, you can take a look at all of your apps and determine which ones you have an account with that requires payments and work you way thru them to determine what account is overdue.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
I have an S21.

The notification history was off by default. I only just turned it on after discovering that feature. It doesn't show that app because it wasn't on at the time.

I looked through all the apps I think would apply, and also checked both my email accounts. Can't find anything and this is going to drive me nuts!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones