1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Got Dev?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by admn81, Apr 11, 2012.

1. admn81

admn81 Android Enthusiast

So to any dev out there who may want/need any assistance from a kickass dev, I have been talking to Rgocal who has done several ROM's on the LG Ally: http://androidforums.com/bionx/4909...hemed-deoxidized-smartstart-o-verclocked.html
    He is willing to help with whatever in the production of another ROM. Unfortunately he doesnt own a Spec, so testers would be needed. Or best case scenario we all donate a little $ to help the cause! Hope this doesnt come off as a sales pitch or anything because thats not my intention, just trying to get as much development as possible for this phone.

Brandonson112 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Brandonson112

Brandonson112 Well-Known Member

I remember him from the ally scene it was my old phone. His roms are pretty good and i still follow his progress on bionix. If he needs testers, i can definitely help out.

3. brianmaedche

brianmaedche Well-Known Member

Im down to test on anything. Lets get the ball going on this with him to. Im willing to donate as well.

4. Egofury

Egofury Newbie

I'm down also for testing

5. MrB206

MrB206 Android Expert

The best option at this point is an aosp build. Given we can get my cm7 build to boot, I'm willing to bet an aosp will be fully functional.

6. brianmaedche

brianmaedche Well-Known Member

Just seen over on RootzWiki that we got two Devs from the Galaxy Nexus that will be starting on kernels for our phone and possibly some rom ports down the line. They will be devving blindly so they will be needing testers as well.

LG Spectrum Forum

The LG Spectrum release date was January 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1830mAh battery.

January 2012
Release Date
Reviews