• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got it!!! Woooh! But not getting Data...

I got mine H+ is running and data works. Ps love this phone

I'm using mine to type this. I'm getting lag in sms but google is still running sync. Other than that, im also h+ and loving it!!!

Matt

UPDATE: Lag is now gone. Running sync was being mean to SMS, but she is all good now. The phone politely recommended that I plug it in. That happened at 15% bat. life. The first app that I installed was a battery widget to see the actual percentage of battery life. Helpful. When the rep activated the phone and I got it in my hands I had the old Marketplace, but I went back in about a minute later and sure enough, the new version of the Marketplace. Overall, I love this phone. I wouldn't go back on my decision to get this for anything, and I do mean anything.

Matt

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones