• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ndring

Jul 20, 2010
Hello all,

Since I have the pleasure of living in wintery Sweden, I have updated my phone. Needless to say, the update makes a HUGE difference. the screen is more responsive, its a tad faster and smoother and all round refined.

only thing is...

how do you link a phone contact with their facebook account?

I am sure I read a long time ago that the Facebook for Android app for 2.1 had better functionality and could do this for you or at least sync in some way. Have a look and see and let us know if it does. Also if anyone else has a better idea with the 2.1 which I haven't yet, then confirmation would be great.

Upvote 0
hai, i'm from Brunei n i tot my mini would be able to upgrade to 2.1. I tried upgrading it n follow every instruction from installing the pc companion n connect the mini to the pc n from there it will detect n upgrade the software but unexpectedly it says that my mini is using the updated software hence i conclude that south east asian region still unable to upgrade to 2.1 unless sum1 out there from my region have already upgrade to 2.1 please do tell me how..? what country ur exactly in..?

thanx

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones