• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got mine! First impressions & questions...

Well I broke down and did it. I was in the store playing with this phone today. I reviewed my data usage and use 1/5th of a 2Gig plan\month. This phone was getting a 4G signal and my Inc2 was getting not even 3G.. 1X only..!! Hoping this 4G gets better coverage up in northern WI then this Inc2 or I will take this phone back. But I just ordered it on-line so I get the instant rebate. Can't wait to get it, have been following it since the first post on this thread. Looking forward to joining you all with an actual phone in my hand. Should get it Tues-Wed... :)

Upvote 0
Well I broke down and did it. I was in the store playing with this phone today. I reviewed my data usage and use 1/5th of a 2Gig plan\month. This phone was getting a 4G signal and my Inc2 was getting not even 3G.. 1X only..!! Hoping this 4G gets better coverage up in northern WI then this Inc2 or I will take this phone back. But I just ordered it on-line so I get the instant rebate. Can't wait to get it, have been following it since the first post on this thread. Looking forward to joining you all with an actual phone in my hand. Should get it Tues-Wed... :)

Congratulations. The more I use it the more I love it.

Upvote 0
I finally got mine today and all I can say is :D For anybody not wanting a 4.3" phone or bigger but wants the upgrade hardware and Android OS. This phone rocks! It is the perfect size, awesome form factor, it's fast as heck... I am sure I will come across a few bugs, but right now my biggest decision is to get a zag screen protector or not.

Upvote 0
I finally got mine today and all I can say is :D For anybody not wanting a 4.3" phone or bigger but wants the upgrade hardware and Android OS. This phone rocks! It is the perfect size, awesome form factor, it's fast as heck... I am sure I will come across a few bugs, but right now my biggest decision is to get a zag screen protector or not.

Heck with zag, try this:
Skinomi TechSkin - HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE Screen Protector

Best I have ever used.
Just a recommendation...

Upvote 0
i love this phone... it reminds me of my original incredible but much better and 4G of course... i do have a few complainants but nothing big enough for me to pass on this phone... the things i hate about this phone are that annoying wifi icon in notification bar i cant get rid of, 4g drops easy compared to my rezound which holds 4g and yes my area is a 4g network, friend stream is no longer available, no news widget and theres is no dedicated menu button but other than that i love this phone.... this phone is faster than my old phone htc rezound and is more convenient... i always hated the bulkiness of my old phone...and my incredible has the newest sense which looks cool and the battery life is a little better also...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones