1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Got my 2.3.3 rooted, can't for the life of me figure out how to flash to CricKet

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jackc1027, Sep 18, 2011.

1. jackc1027

jackc1027 Lurker

So I am new to the whole Android scene, and have quickly learned that it is a bit more confusing than I anticipated. I did get root my HTC Evo 4g 2.3.3, with hopes of flashing it to Cricket and using the $45 plan ($55 if necessary). Can anyone help me, and point me in the direction of a good tutorial to flash my phone to cricket? I currently do no have a cricket phone number (still with Tmo) but would like to switch once I get this thing flashed.

Thanks a lot!

Advertisement

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

not many here who are on cricket but i found this:Full Flash HTC Evo to Cricket: 2.2 Froyo Talk, Text, MMS, Internet

Granite1 and that one dude like this.
  3. nes218

nes218 Lurker

Did you ever get it figured out ? if not hit me up and I can walk you through it , its not as hard as it sounds ...

ocnbrze, Granite1 and mikem0269 like this.
  4. youdoofus

youdoofus Android Expert

isnt it just a matter of having your number ported to cricket via a different phone, then having your esn swapped once youre on their network? I thought thats how the metro pcs thing worked, and would hafta be more similar than different for cricket... or at least one would think. Perhaps im incorrect.....

Tags: