• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

got my hero today

I was going to say save them to your SIM card, but Sprint is CDMA >.< No SIM cards...

I really dont know how Sprint handles such things, but you should dig around in the settings/options in your Contacts menu (on your Instinct) and see if there's some sort of backup option to save it to an SD card or to some online account thing.

Upvote 0
I think he means his network connection.

Have you not got a USB cable of some kind that lets you back up your contacts to PC? I thought every phone manufactured in the last 10 years did that.

Edit: I dont know how these things work in the US, but you might try going into a Sprint shop (assuming they have shops) and ask them to do it for you. Or even any other mobile phone shop (though they may want paying).

Upvote 0
I had that instinct for not that long, was planning to hook up my blackberry , but say the hero and decided to get it. So i never really backed my stuff up, only on the sprint page, which the tell me isnt compatible so im not going to be able to down load my contact info, if that is correct.
I can get into my instinct with the usb, but i dont see anything that looks like a contact list in there

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones