1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Got my new Butterfly S!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mike rosoff, Aug 1, 2013.

1. mike rosoff

mike rosoff Newbie
    None

I just got my new phone. Awesome! I've used SGS2 and Moto Razr Maxx previously, and I say this is wayyyy better than those two phones. I almost pulled the trigger on the One I'm glad I've waited.

Advertisement

2. gabbyevs

gabbyevs Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 8, 2010
    hi could you tell us about it? whats the camera like and battery life?

any screenshots?

3. omoanya

omoanya Member
    None

Jul 13, 2012
    Nice man, got mine today too -- running solo here in the U.S. unfortunately only runs on 3G but thats fast enough for me for all the other good stuff Im getting ..

4. mike rosoff

mike rosoff Newbie
    None

Battery life is decent enough as it can get me through the day of normal to heavy use. I use the browser a lot, alternating between Wifi & LTE. The screen is to die for! Gorgeous unibody design although it's made from plastic. The size is just right I guess, not very wide but rather narrow and tall. I can actually text using one hand. The twin speakers produce superb sound, not just loud. For the 4MP camera, well, it's ok. OIS would have been great but I'm not complaining. This phone rocks!:D

Attached Files:

gabbyevs likes this.
  5. mike rosoff

mike rosoff Newbie
    None

Found some issue with the phone the other day. It seems that there is a problem with the system sound, namely: Touch sound, Screen lock sound, and Pull to refresh sound. Once turned on I expect to hear something but instead the sound comes out as a very faint "tick", barely audible. I have to press the phone to my ear to hear it. I already pushed the system sound to max but no effect. I have yet to check with the local service center on Saturday. So far I've checked other units at any random shops - all with the same issues. I believe that this is a manufacturing glitch but nothing major. It can be fixed by an update. Screen shot below. Any of you guys having similar problem?

Attached Files:

6. eberechigodwin

None

May 11, 2015
    Not same problem with yours, mine is the keyboard some letters are not working such as B, H AND Y. What do u think can be the problem and what can be done thanks