• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Got my phone and everything is great but Market doesn't remember my apps?

akates

Oct 6, 2010
Loving the new phone in the hour or so I've had to play with it (coming form a Photon with that horrible pentile screen) but I'm running into an issue with the Market. It only remembers 10 or so of my paid apps and none of the free ones? They all show up on market.android.com online but I can't get them to show up on the device. I cleared the data for the market and they still won't come up. Any ideas?

Mine in the past has remembered all my apps, but only briefly and only if I had changed phones quick enough. but NORMALLY, it only remembers paid apps. Give it some time or try restarting the phone and see if it pushes more paid apps through. Some of those paid apps might not be showing up because the Epic Touch is a new phone and the apps aren't listed for it yet

Upvote 0
If you used APPBRAIN, you can log into APPBRAIN on your PC. Assuming you synced your apps your old devise should be listed to the left of the screen, select your old devise and it will show every app you had installed on your last sync. Select your old apps you want and there is an option to sync with your new devise. Sorry if this isn't too clear, I'm basing this off what I did this morning and I'm half falling asleep.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones