• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I bought an S4 Zoom today because I wanted a good camera + phone. I was leaning towards the BlackBerry Q10 but it was $150 USD more expensive and the apps suck. They don't even have a properly working Shazam or Instagram

Anyway

The phone is great, even though it is said to be slower than the S4 having only a dual core CPU vs a Quad Core CPU. The phone's UI is very fluid and the camera is mind blowing! a professional camera with optical zoom and xenon flash! this is amazing and you can't compare it with any phone out there! It simply blows them out of the water in terms of quality

I installed all my favorite apps and they're all working great! Skype video calls are so smooth and no jerkiness or disconnections.

My only issue with this phone and my GF also has the same issue on her Galaxy S4 is that sometimes you tap on the screen for example when you are in the camera mode and you tap on the little bottom left image preview of the snapshot you just took to see it in full screen, but nothing happens until you keep tapping a few times. I hope a software update will fix this bug

Reactions: ubza_1234

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones