• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Got my Seidio 3500, WOW!

I know a lot of people knock Seidio, and while I agree the 3500ma battery isn't quite a full 3500ma performance wise, it has by far been the best one I've used in my Inc to date. If I try being fairly conservative with it, with a bump charge, dim background and other tweaks, in extreme circumstances I can hit 80 hours per charge. But with my normal usage I can get by with charging it every other night now.

Upvote 0
I know a lot of people knock Seidio, and while I agree the 3500ma battery isn't quite a full 3500ma performance wise, it has by far been the best one I've used in my Inc to date. If I try being fairly conservative with it, with a bump charge, dim background and other tweaks, in extreme circumstances I can hit 80 hours per charge. But with my normal usage I can get by with charging it every other night now.

Has someone tested the SEIDO 3500mAh ? Havent seen a post on it...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones