• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got Offered a Job while Getting my X!

Well... I guess "IF" I worked at a store like that and made commission, it would be worth my free time to inform myself of phones coming out. They can get on forums like this just like we can, and get the scoop. If you were the "go to guy...or girl" at your local store, I think you would get a lot of referrals and a lot of word of mouth busisness. They don't have to be EXPERTS on a phone they haven't touched, And being HONEST that they don't KNOW the details and state what they've HEARD instead of spitting out falsehoods whenever you ask them a questions. Its always ok to say you don't know something... but you can try to find out, instead of just flying by the seat of your pants. More credible that way.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones