1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Got the iPhone 4 16GB What App do I need that is usefull?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by simonlo93, Feb 6, 2011.

1. simonlo93

simonlo93 Newbie

Just got my new iPhone 4 today, and I was just wondering is ther any useful App to download? For free of course :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Fad3c

Fad3c Newbie

2 rocks maybe? One to lay it on and the other to smash it with?

Quickseven, chrisjz, zetagi and 2 others like this.
  3. Dan-droid

Dan-droid Member

Um, yeah, this is an Android forum. In my opinion are are NO good apps for an iPhone.

4. iawd1

iawd1 Member

an app that directs you to the app store.

5. gilbequick

gilbequick Well-Known Member

6. Loch

Loch Member

A mirror so you can make sure you look as much like a hipster doofus as possible?

Maybe a dumb looking single gear bike with a basket, a newsboy cap and a striped scarf that does not actually keep your neck warm?

Thats a start anyways.

Good luck with your search.

7. jroc

jroc Android Expert

Seeing as only a handful of ppl here might have an iPhone or used one...it might be better asking that question in an iPhone forum...lol

Unless one of the folks here that can actually help you come along. Did you come from a smart phone? From a regular cellphone? Did you get it from Verizon? Verizon has an app that can put your contacts from a dumb phone on your new iPhone.

Thats all I can help you with...dont say no one here tried to help you either...lol

8. Gareee

Gareee Android Enthusiast

You need the android system emulation app. That way you can look trendy while using your Iphone, but still get the full features the Android devices have. ;)

9. Got the iPhone 4 16GB What App do I need that is usefull?

Common sense.

10. UncleMike

UncleMike Android Expert

You need an app that will help list that thing on Craig's List so you can sell it an buy a real phone.

11. mikedamageinc

mikedamageinc Newbie

Other than the obvious "wrong forum" comment, that's also a newb question so have you ever been on one before? Once you get on the iphone forum, read FAQ first, search MORE THAN ONCE, then post a question!

12. AngryHatter

AngryHatter Android Expert

Download "Turn your iPhone into a Good Phone".apk

13. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Extreme Android User

Can't you hack an iPhone to make it run Android? That would be useful I would think.

14. b18c195

b18c195 Newbie

lol what was this guy thinking posting here

15. lakeside

lakeside Member

He's kiddin' right?! This is an ANDROID forum! I hope he's not indicative of the typical iphone user. I would think an iphone user would at a minimum do a search for iphone apps, or at least stumble on to the site for iphone apps (the name of the site escapes me at the moment! ;))

I'm a Verizon customer and am so sold on the android os phones, I couldn't care less about getting that "other" smartphone!:p

jroc likes this.
  16. OCDetails

OCDetails Newbie

I would get an iPhone if for no other reason than to hack it and get an Android OS running on it. They are just toys for the most part. Why anybody would want a phone they couldn't put widgets on their pages is beyond me. You'd think that would be a requirement of a 'Smart Phone'. I should be able to flip to a page and see my battery level, processor speed, battery temp, data usage, and have a bar to launch my wifi, bluetooth, mute the phone, and other functions. Oh wait... I do! Silly iPhone users...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. As soon as someone comes up with a capacitive touch tablet the same size as the iPad, then my iPad is going on ebay. The only reason I have one is because it does have some use as a laptop replacement with the right apps and accessories. However, from what I've seen of the new Android tablets, I can tell you that they will destroy the capabilities of my iPad and render it just a toy to entertain the kids in the car. The fact there is even a debate about iOS or Android is beyond me. How could anyone EVER choose the iOS over Android?? I just wish someone would tell me ONE single thing the iOS does better than an Android OS. I can make a huge list right now for the reverse.

jroc likes this.
  17. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

/Thread

While this IS an android forum and not an iphone forum, there is NO NEED to treat the user the way that some of you have....

... absolutely embarrassing....