• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gotta Love apple pay!!

DirtyDee

Android Expert
Mar 18, 2013
Detroit Michigan
I work, selling phones to the unsuspecting public never before has Nfc been such an easy feature to push, due to the sudden influx of old media hopping on apple pay in full force. , I just go android devices have been doing this for years now, this LG volt has the ability to do this as well, or hydro icon etc.

As much as I can hate on apple, I can say this makes people more will to buy my devices when they know its cool.

To be fair to Apple.....that was probably BofA's fault. I'm not surprised they're at the center of this. The customers should be grateful they didn't have their houses foreclosed on.

I most certainly agree with you.

But given Apple's addiction to boastful claims of changing the world, and all the other narcissistic claims they not only make, but actually get their worshipers to believe, someone's got to hold their feet to the fire... :eek:

That said the way they're acting lately and the buggy, rough around the edges state of iOS 8, its as though the current crew is from the gang that couldn't shoot straight... Ha... Ha... Ha... :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones