• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

gotta love being a best buy rewards member

So because I've spent so much at best buy on the rewards program, I was able to take advantage of the black friday sales yesterday, so I got a email confirmation today that my white SF (best buy exclusive) was shipped today and should be at my doorstep within 5 buisness days :D:D:D

But I thought they were 1$ this Friday? did you pay more?
Maybe I should start opening that reward mail when it comes:( I've spent about 1,000,000,000.32 there over the years.

Upvote 0
But I thought they were 1$ this Friday? did you pay more?
Maybe I should start opening that reward mail when it comes:( I've spent about 1,000,000,000.32 there over the years.

no mine was free, they updated the ad also, changed it from 1$ to free, maybe they thought charging $1 was a stupid idea, who knows, but yeah, the rewards program is awesome, best buy is basicly my second home lol

Upvote 0
just curious as to why you didnt opt for a white fascinate, its best buy exclusive from what ive heard

"White" is not something I consider special or rare. Charging more
for a paint or something just doesn't make sense to me on this scale.
It's nothing tangible or will improve the functionality of the device.

...I could also be adverse to looking like I have a bar of white chocolate up
against my head too... got to be weary of zombies and 5 year olds. ;)

Now if BB had been selling versions with 2.2 preloaded early, pre rooted,
and some kind of a la cart pick-your-tweaks that did everything out of the box... that'd be added value.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
just got my Fascinate today, will have pics coming in a few days, would have them now but im sicker than a dog, at least i have a new toy to play with

You're lucky. I ordered the white one too on Friday from Best Buy and didn't have to pay a cent. I got an email that night saying it was backordered and would ship in 1-2 weeks but Saturday morning received one saying it has been shipped. It's killing me waiting for it to come but should be here tomorrow or Wednesday!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones