• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

gotta love being a best buy rewards member

U only got those deals on new contracts correct?
We picked up a white SF at Best Buy at about 7:15am on Black Friday. Free. Only upgrade was adding $30 data package. Our contract had passed the two-year mark so we were month-to-month with Verizon. Love it in white. Bought a white Seidio Platinum case and love that, too. Feels great in the hand, fits nice and tight, and prevents accidentally turning the phone on and off. Put some 303 Aerospace Protectant on the case and it's staying very clean.

Upvote 0
I got two of the SF on Black Friday, one for myself, and the white one for wife. Been with VZW for years and both phones were eligible for upgrade. Got to store at 445am line wasn't bad and was back home in bed by 6am fully up and running. I paid $40 to get the protective screens otherwise phones were free.
Our BB didn't hand out tickets and didn't limit to one phone per customer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones