• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GPS Coordinates?

Jennywren

Lurker
Feb 16, 2010
Hi everyone! I'm Jenny and the excited new owner of a Motorola Droid phone which I haven't quite mastered yet. I'm a geocacher and am presently using a regular GPS device (Garmin) to locate caches. I'm told at the Verizon store that coordinates can't be seen using the Droid GPS. So does anyone know of an app, preferably free, I can download to view coordinates?

Hi everyone! I'm Jenny and the excited new owner of a Motorola Droid phone which I haven't quite mastered yet. I'm a geocacher and am presently using a regular GPS device (Garmin) to locate caches. I'm told at the Verizon store that coordinates can't be seen using the Droid GPS. So does anyone know of an app, preferably free, I can download to view coordinates?
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

The best by far for geocaching is C:GEO for free

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones