• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gps not working

daz... not really done too much with the sygic, but it seemed very comprehensive and really smooth when navigating, in the short time I tried it I couldn't fault it really, although it was slightly more expensive than the copilot live s/w and at one time it wanted to route me in a very weird fashion - but I think they all have their moments tbh.

I've used copilot live and Ndrive on the iphone for 2 years and always preferred copilot. It's pretty faultess imho. Smooth, with few, and I mean few errors. I even navigated me to my local pub tonight which came up in the poi's :cool: even though it's only 300 metres away. :D. It seems alk have spent some time in making the prog even more useful. Unfortunately, there's no trial version of copilot afaics. Copilot is smoooooth also. It's amazing how accurate both progs were actually.

I would d/l the sygic which, incidentally, is advertised as free, but it's time-limited. Take it for a test run..... Let us all know which you go for and how you get on. Whilst the in-built nav is good, nothing is as good as a full-on sat nav prog, even if it's only getting to your local....:)

Phil

Upvote 0
NZtechfreak...... fantastic insight into the gps on the sg2. Refreshing to see a "real-world" satnav prog in action instead of a marketing video, god knows I've had to produce many films in my time picking out only the good points of a product whilst knowing the real truth .... down to earth, factual and of great help to anyone making a fairly hefty purchase.

Congratulations and thanks on the multiple screens. As someone who has spent 25 years in TV production, I value your time and effort in making that vid.

Thank you.

Phil

Reactions: NZtechfreak
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones