1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

GPS Painter App?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by jrosene, Dec 10, 2009.

1. jrosene

jrosene Lurker

I thought I read about this app somewhere, but for the life of me can't find it.

It's a GPS Painter/Writer App that lets you leave messages in a real time background location. Let's say I'm walking down the street and I use the phone's camera to view a house. I would be able to see any messages painted/written in by other users or leave my own.

Any clue?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Tymanthius

Tymanthius Well-Known Member

dont remeember the name but its in the top 200 of the most recent app competition.

3. istolvampire

istolvampire Android Enthusiast

Can't think of the name either and I tried to find it but no luck. Sorry

4. jrosene

jrosene Lurker

Found it... AirPainter. fun app

5. Chuck1906

Chuck1906 Android Enthusiast

Explain to me how you use that app. I installed Air Painter yesterday at work and I don't understand fully how to use it. I wrote a message on my screen...just something silly and then I took a picture of a door at work then what? I tried pulling up other people's messages but it seems like I would have to be in there area to see them...again I am not to sure how this works.

6. Novoken

Novoken Android Enthusiast

Yep just got this app, Its pretty cool. But how do I see others people msg?

7. nstallion

nstallion Android Expert

I'm assuming this would only be useful in a pretty densely populated area where you'd have a good chance of other people walking around with the same app. Otherwise your chances of stumbling across a place where someone had written something would be pretty slim.