• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GPS problem/Kies problem

It definately runs as a 32 bit app but it installed for me no problems.

Regarding GPS, I went into Settings/Privacy, turned on Use my location, then went to Location and security and turned on use wireless networks. Instant fix. I opened maps and it grabbed my location right away.

Kies - Software & Manuals - Support - Samsung Mobile India says it's 64bit compatible and thats the same site as the link I gave you.

If I remember I had to run the .exe manually but again, it isntalled.

Upvote 0
It definately runs as a 32 bit app but it installed for me no problems.

Regarding GPS, I went into Settings/Privacy, turned on Use my location, then went to Location and security and turned on use wireless networks. Instant fix. I opened maps and it grabbed my location right away.

Kies - Software & Manuals - Support - Samsung Mobile India says it's 64bit compatible and thats the same site as the link I gave you.

If I remember I had to run the .exe manually but again, it isntalled.

thank you for the link. I ran the exe and it installed fine this time.

about GPS I haven't tried yet but what I'd wireless is not available on a long trip or something how would GPS work

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones