1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root GPS - Rooted 2.2.2 Moment

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Zines, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Zines

Zines Lurker
    None

Mar 29, 2010
    Hello,

I was wondering if anyone found a fix for the GPS issue. My GPS worked fine before my phone was rooted. Since I rooted it, it has stopped working. I know this is a known issue. I have searched though several forums and tried a few apps or patches that some people said it worked, at least initially. Nothing seems to be working for me.

All the ones that I tried seem to be showing my initial starting point is a few streets off. Then I found one that I thought was really going to work. My starting point was correct, but when I started driving it wouldn

Advertisement

2. HeadlessPonch

HeadlessPonch Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 29, 2010
    Des Moines, IA
    Every Moment is different, what works for one doesn't work for another. Since going to 2.2, I've had to have a clear sky and keep the phone on the dash to keep a sat connection. I didn't have that problem in 2.1. My Wife's gps works great in rooted 2.1. I haven't downgraded myself because I rarely use gps and want to keep apps2sd. If rooted 2.1 is something you want to do, all of the links in post #13 in this thread should still be valid.