1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

GPS signal not found...?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Jereh, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Jereh

Jereh Lurker
    None

Jul 19, 2016
    Male
    So i got the game on my android that reaches all the requirments but the whole time i try open the app or play the game it messes up and says GPS signal not found at the top no matter what i do what i try its all setup correctly my friend uses the exact same phone same settings his works... i have no idea why , but when i go on google maps google picks up a gps signal and follows my exact movements and a couple other gps aps i installed also follow me correctly but pokemon go is the only app that doesn't pick up a gps signal and im in the Milton Keynes area. if there is any reason why this isnt working please tell me. And i have gone 30mins away from my house and still not got a signal yes location is on, yes its on high accuracy. now yes the pokemon come up on the screen but it doesnt let me click on them in order to catch them , also the guy on the map doesn't follow me. if you have any clue or know why it isnt working please tell me. *under catch a pokemon it says the gps no signal thing as you can see there is no map anyway.* Screenshot_2016-07-19-07-45-20[1].png

Advertisement

2. Sagefire

Sagefire Newbie
    None

Jul 19, 2016
    Male
    Land o' Lakes - FL
    Do you have your GPS Location ON, and are you allowing it to be shared? (You can change this in the settings)

3. tuboetelha

tuboetelha Lurker
    None

Jul 21, 2016
    Male
    Maybe you should delete and install again, sometime I have that problem, so i just wait a few minutes and everything is ok!