• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Graffiti Application for Evo?Mobilwrite or better?

Lyvewire

Android Enthusiast
Jun 1, 2010
Whats up,

I was looking for a good graffiti application for the Sprint Evo. If anyone knows of one or if the paid for version of Mobilwrite works let me know. (The trial version kept crashing) Figured we have this big screens to write on so it would probably prove of some use IF the app is accurate in and fast in translating. I'd pay for a good one..Developers?? This would be good for people with fat finger syndrome maybe or someone used to buttons like myself. Finding myself myself missing letters here and there but its def.not a deal breaker for me after a sluggish Windows phone...

p.s for those wondering what graffiti is, (I didnt know until I got my touch pro 2..dont feel bad), its when you write on your screen and the programs translates to text or whatever program your using to create a document or text message.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones