• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Grand Prix Story Download

jh805

Lurker
Aug 6, 2011
Hey, sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but is anybody here having trouble downloading Grand Prix Story from Kairosoft on the android market? I have an HTC Inspire, and I thought I was having the standard Starting Download problem, but it turns out I can download any other application. Just not this one. Anybody else having this problem?

I had the same problem a few weeks ago, one particular application just would not download at all from the Market. Can't remember which app it was. The download would appear to start, then nothing would happen. NO ERROR Other apps would download just fine. Next day that troublesome app downloaded just fine. Maybe just a glitch with the Market.

How long have you been trying to download Grand Prix Story?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones