• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Grand question is..

Since my cell is paid off and the only fluke I did found was a few settings, I have found when FDR ing it a few nights ago, the battery does last ages on end, all systems are go, but the blu tooth tends to make everyone's voice a robot when listening into the conversations like my friend and sister, so is there a solution of not making their voices into a robot when I listen to them?

Reactions: AugieTN
How is the quality of speech through your aids when not connected to your phone? Have you tried adjusting the sound quality in the Phonak app? I would suspect the degradation of speech is an app setting or a problem with your aids vs the BT communication being the culprit.
They are pretty nice without my cell phone connected via BT as well, I can hear everything throughout everywere. Yeah I will go through my apps and see if there is something hogging up my BT... Good advice buddy.

Upvote 0
Since my cell is paid off and the only fluke I did found was a few settings, I have found when FDR ing it a few nights ago, the battery does last ages on end, all systems are go, but the blu tooth tends to make everyone's voice a robot when listening into the conversations like my friend and sister, so is there a solution of not making their voices into a robot when I listen to them?
Hi,

There are a few things you can try to improve the quality of the Bluetooth audio on your cell phone:

1. Make sure the device you are connecting to is close to your phone. Bluetooth signals can be weakened by distance or obstacles.

2. Try adjusting the audio settings on both your phone and the device you are connecting to. Some devices have settings specifically for audio quality that you can adjust.

3. Make sure the device you are connecting to is compatible with your phone. Some devices may not be fully compatible with all phone models, which can affect audio quality.

4. Try connecting to a different device and see if the issue persists.

5. Restart your phone and the device you are connecting to. This can help to clear up any temporary issues that may be causing the problem.

6. Check for any software updates for your phone and the device you are connecting to and install them if available.

7. Try a different Bluetooth codec, like aptX or LDAC if your device support it.
These steps may help to improve the audio quality when using Bluetooth on your phone. If the problem persists, you may want to consider getting your phone checked by a professional or contacting the manufacturer for further assistance.

Upvote 0
Hi,

There are a few things you can try to improve the quality of the Bluetooth audio on your cell phone:

1. Make sure the device you are connecting to is close to your phone. Bluetooth signals can be weakened by distance or obstacles.

2. Try adjusting the audio settings on both your phone and the device you are connecting to. Some devices have settings specifically for audio quality that you can adjust.

3. Make sure the device you are connecting to is compatible with your phone. Some devices may not be fully compatible with all phone models, which can affect audio quality.

5. Restart your phone and the device you are connecting to. This can help to clear up any temporary issues that may be causing the problem.

6. Check for any software updates for your phone and the device you are connecting to and install them if available.

7. Try a different Bluetooth codec, like aptX or LDAC if your device support it.
These steps may help to improve the audio quality when using Bluetooth on your phone. If the problem persists, you may want to consider getting your phone checked by a professional or contacting the manufacturer for further assistance.

Seven I have on effing clue on what is the codec..

Six the phonax is working on a great app, heck I just restarted it.

Five, I have reseted farrrrrrrrrrrrrr too many times just using the app itself.

four: Huh?!? You mean go into my Moto Z force and recollabirated everything, relaunch every system settings et all...

threee: But MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......... Phonax will not allow me to play with my cell anymore...

two: I have tried every nickle and dime on that.

1) I always have it nearby me, even walking to the fridge and back there is nothing in this house is blocking off blue tooth what so ever Mom.

Upvote 0
Hi,

NExt time could you please explain even more on the aptX and codec, please I can only understand so much without searching them and not everyone knows what this termonology means okay? FFS!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones