• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Graphic Designer looking for Developer...Please read

IRunGameEP

Apr 25, 2010
I am a advanced Graphic Designer looking for a developer to help with 2 RSS readers. One for MLB Baseball, and the other for NFL. I started to look up developing, but decided to stick to what I know and try to find someone that would like to work together. I just want the scores to come through the reader. I already have the two php files done. I know they are hosted on one website already, but I have the php files if you want to host them too.

As of now I would like to make 2 sizes for the widgets and I already know what they are. If someone is willing to work with me, I will make them up and send them over to get them done. Let me know...

Also I am thinking about designing a few games being that 95% of them are terrible in the market. I can make some really nice looking designs and would like to help this scene out...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones