• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Graphics Corruption on certain widgets.

m0j0NL

Lurker
Jul 21, 2011
Hello All,

This is my first post here after getting my HTC Sensation on Saturday the 23rd.

Unfortunatly its a topic about a problem i`m having.

On the widget to controle energy management (wifi, bluetooth, brightness, data transfer) i get horizontal graphics corruption.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The same sometimes happens on the google search widget.

Since i`m a Htc / Android virgin i was wondering if anyone could help me to solve this.

Searched here and there, and i did try changing from a animated background to a static one but it didnt matter.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Kind regards,

m0j0NL

A factory reset wont make squat difference and you will probablly find it just comes back, removing and readding the widget will fix for a short while.

Its a known issue and it certainly looks like a Sense issue to me. I had exaclty the same issues as you with the same widgets also. Since getting rather hacked off with the sense issues i changed to launcher pro after which i havent had any widget issues with power, google search or otherwise.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones