1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Grave Defense HD now on Market. $1 Sale

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by supermanlegend, May 12, 2011.

1. supermanlegend

supermanlegend Android Enthusiast
    None

May 12, 2011
    United Statea
    Hello fellow Android gamers,

Just wanted to let you'll know Grave Defense HD is now available on market. I happen to beta test the game before release and I can tell you its huge upgrade. The game has been improved in virtually every area...graphics, UI, new awards, achievements, ranking system, improved game balance, more difficulty settings...The Work. Plus a huge new multiscreen space map that will be part of new campaign. The game looks and plays very smooth on my Nook Color & Evo 4g. I can't say enough about developers Art ofBytees they work very hard to give us enjoyable games and a ton of content on market for free such as Grave Defense Seasons + Silver.

I talked to the developers about having a sale for Gold users to upgrade at a fair price and new users get the game at a gigantic steal. They agreed a $1.00 sale would be awesome but I suggested 3 days at that price
    After all the game is worth way more and they had to work their butts off. They took it even further though and said we think a 99c sale would be awesome but lets give everyone a week to upgrade or get the game on sale.

Bottomline: This is the best TD game on market or atleast tied with the best. Honestly its my favorite because of the challenges and variety the game brings. This game has a ton of content and should be played by all Android gamers. Check it out and Enjoy. A must have at $5 definitely worth a buck. Support these awesome developers who are exclusively supporting us.

http://market.android.com/details?id=com.artofbytes.gravedefence.hd

Advertisement

ogrenator likes this.
  2. supermanlegend

supermanlegend Android Enthusiast
    None

May 12, 2011
    United Statea
    If you had any problems running this on your device update seems to have fixed all problems for those users

3. premiump

premiump Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 15, 2009
    UK
    The latest update fixed any issues I saw, and it works really well on my Asus Transformer.

Excellent game.

Pete :D