• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GRAVITY 55 GO - Maxwest Stuck At Start Screen

PhoneLife

Lurker
Jul 9, 2022
I have a GRAVITY 55 GO - Maxwest phone. it was functioning fine, except that chrome wasn't getting an Internet connection. I rebooted, and it was stuck at the start screen. I pulled the battery to turn it off, and also removed the SIM and memory cards. It was still stuck.

I pulled the battery again, and tried to enter recovery mode. In that I got a message saying "No Command".

Any and all help will be deeply appreciated, thank you!

I've only had it around a year. Can it be fixed?
doesn't matter how long you have had it. phones deteriorate over time. They are designed to last about 3-4 years so you are way past that point. unfortunately it is called planned obsolescence.

so you rebooted the phone and you are stuck on the boot screen, correct? you tried going into recovery mode, but you get an error saying "no command", correct? did it say anything else? were there any options in recovery?

if not then i am afraid that your phone might be bricked. it happens with older phones. the system partition and even the recovery partition could get corrupted.

you are better off just getting a new more updated phone anyways.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
doesn't matter how long you have had it. phones deteriorate over time. They are designed to last about 3-4 years so you are way past that point. unfortunately it is called planned obsolescence.

so you rebooted the phone and you are stuck on the boot screen, correct? you tried going into recovery mode, but you get an error saying "no command", correct? did it say anything else? were there any options in recovery?

if not then i am afraid that your phone might be bricked. it happens with older phones. the system partition and even the recovery partition could get corrupted.

you are better off just getting a new more updated phone anyways.

It just says no command and has the little robot on his back :( Thank you for trying to help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones