1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Great Battery ( cheap ) Charger

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by climberman, Jan 10, 2012.

1. climberman

climberman Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 24, 2011
    Loving my Rezound .... came from a dreadful TB experience......battery much better than anticipated with Rezound - I carry two spares......fine with me.....don't like the bulk of the extended and don't mind at all popping in a new battery....

Went to Verizon store yesterday in Denver ( go Bronco's !! ) and found the simple small plastic charging plate - made for the TB battery - for $3.00 each .... bought three .... they seem to charge the standard Rezound battery quickly and fully....small size and takes no space on counter or desk. Verizon discounting all their TB stuff to get rid of inventory. Love this phone :) :)

Advertisement

2. nynvolt

nynvolt Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 17, 2010
    SoCal
    I bought the tbolt stand alone charger, just waiting for the battery I bought to show up from Amazon. I get 9+ hours on the stock battery while under typical use at work but no Netflix. Netflix completely drains the battery. I work 12 shifts so opted fire an extra battery so I won't need to plug in. That extended battery is a behemoth lol, don't like the extra girth so probably going to hold off on the extended battery.

I do miss my Droid x getting 14+ hours, including some Netflix but this is livable.

Congrats on the rezound, I love this phone!

Tags: